Friday 24 July 2009

A little late

For some unknown reason this blog has remained stagnant and as unimpressive as an old ladies undergarments for far too long.

I would say that this is because I am lazy, but that is most decidedly not the case. The simple fact is that I have been overly judgemental with everything I have previously written and there fore deleted it long before it was even seen by other human, or indeed inhuman eyes.

But what has prompted me to actually fill out a post I hear all one of you cry? (well perhaps not cry, more murmur.. or maybe that was just a burp?) Well it's simple. Christian. If that bugger can actually start a blog then I'll be damned if I wont actually post on this thing!

So anyway.. as i may have mentioned before. the intention of this blog is to talk geek and offer my opinion on all manner of geeky shite. This will include reviews of movies, talking about the inconsequential bollocks I have been up to, geeking over geeky things and very rarely ranting over something that has pissed me off.

Yes I will swear (although I will try not to say c*nt.) (Fuck... I'll try not to say that again...) (look I'll even stick a * in it so it doesn't look so bad.)(that * was a U up until a few seconds ago, I hope you are happy... damn censorship.)

So what am i doing right now (not that this is Twitter or any such balls, I just thought it would be nice to share.) Currently I am sat at my computer desk, in the "middle"room of my house. I currently have my work computer at home so I can do some work while on holiday (no really!). My work computer is a Quad core Pentium 2.83, 4 gigs of Ram, 1 gig nVidea 9800 GT graphics card and a Cool master case that is black and glows ethereally red. I fucking love this computer. It plays Warhammer Online on full graphics spec with zero lag. That makes me moist. And it should make you moist too. My darling wife is sat watching TV with my in laws. They were watching Shrek, which I hadn't seen for some time so was quite enjoying... however they have turned over and are now watching some bollocks reality TV police car Chase accident fucktards in Britain type program... so I lost interest.


I think I might write another post later. But I leave you with this thought...

If He Man is so strong... how come everyone else has the same sized muscles as him...?

2 comments:

Chris Christison said...

... Why does he have the same muscles as everyone else? Also, my mums bum is bigger than your head!
Bam!
So, I presume when you say "do some work while on holiday" you mean "level grind for eight hours a day" huh?

Oddzilla said...

Pah! no! I am alreadsy level 40 lol! (then again my alts need levelling... )