Wednesday 9 September 2009

A Deadend update...

Ok I said yesterday that I would post a few pics form Deadend. This is partly true and partly lie! I will post one pic.. but only because it is connected to something I am going to blog about now.

As I have mentioned before, I constantly surprise myself when reading through the various bits of gumpf I have written for Deadend over the years. Part of this has been due to exactly how much I had already fleshed out regarding Issue Zero.

The above pic is, I believe, a test piece Chris did based on one iteration or other of the Issue Zero concept. One of the more interesting things I found about Issue Zero was a file called "Stuff you need to design". Fairly self explanatory really. This little document pretty much contains all the elements that are/ were/ might be incorporated into Issue Zero. It also contains many of my random warbling, which is to be expected really. Feel free to give it a read.

http://www.4shared.com/file/131373597/840a5555/Stuff_you_need_to_design.html

Feedback is appreciated.

No comments: