Wednesday 23 September 2009

Still alive... Still on fire!


Ok so all my good intentions of keeping this thing regular seem to have vanished, made evident by a distinct lack of a post for the last week and a half...

But fear not! I have stuff to post, just haven't quite gotten around to it yet. Much to do! Tonight is Halo night...

Despite the fact that the brand new Halo 3: ODST was released yesterday, we are actually going to be playing Halo 3 tonight. I haven't played Halo in a while so last Thursday night I thought I would sit and restart the campaign. Anyone that knows me will know that I am truly awesome at all FPS games, a sight to behold, my accuracy is unsurpassed and my ability to survive against all odds is truly awe inspiring... This is of course a lie. My usual gaming night consists mostly of me respawning, or waiting to respawn, or shooting wildly in the vague direction of my foe until I run out of ammo. I suck at Halo. Brief moments of unexplainable awesome do sometimes occur. But they are rare indeed. Last Thursday I played Halo3 in campaign mode for nearly 4 hours and didn't finish the first level.


Tonight's Halo fest is intended as a prequel of sorts for our vaguely planned ODST-fest in a few weeks time. Tonight I will suck. But it will be gooooooooood... :)
If I can find an easy peasy way of doing it, I'll put up some of my abysmal attempts at playing on here for all the world to see! Bwahahahahaha!

No comments: