Tuesday 8 September 2009

Two Posts, One Blog

Wow I have manged to do two entire posts today! Admittedly both of them are of the "blogging for blogging sake" variety.

Anyway a couple of things have been pointed out to me in the last couple of days (by someone who mysteriously goes by the name of Quazimojo in an attempt to anonymously stalk my blog... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!). Basically I have been somewhat lax in my proof reading of my own blog posts, with spelling mistakes galore and things that just plain make don't sense. (Incidentally that was on purpose... ha ha aren't I funny...) Not wanting to appear more incompetent than normal, I have gone back and corrected all the spellings and the grammatical irregularities I could spot in all my previous posts! Yes! My day really has been that exciting!!!

Secondly, it has been requested that I post some of the Deadend images I have on my blog. I had decided that I would leave the posting of pictures to Chris but am happy to put a few up here in my next post provided he doesn't mind hehe :) I have plenty of images that Chris has sent to me in the past, so this isn't really a problem. But I do heartily recommend that you actually check out his blog here as it is better than mine.

In other news, My good buddy Den has expressed an interest in helping with our little project and may indeed provide us with lettering, if the comic ever sees some form of paper based issue... Be sure to check out his blog here for far more interesting things than I post on mine.

2 comments:

The doom bringer said...

I love the fact that you still manged to use spelling incorrectly ;)
I know who I am! The question is...who are you?

Oddzilla said...

How can I use spelling incorrectly? It's either spelt right or it isn't! And I checked it! I did!!!!! (I hate you)

Grumble grumble grumble...