Tuesday 18 August 2009

Back to Work...

Well those three weeks or so off sure went quick! Here I am back behind my desk / fortress at work doing all kinds of worky type things. Which is nice. Actually it's pretty cool as I am the only one not on holiday in my office this week, so I have the place all to myself. That means I can listen to music all day without any interruptions :) I'm currently in a metally kinda mood so have my "work mix" playing on my headphones. All good :)

Tomorrow I am gonna put up a post of cool stuff from my holiday to Norway. Would do it today but all the pics are at home lol. Was an awesome week, but more on that later :)

In other news, I have started working on some more reviews. I have decided though to tackle the format and such of these far differently from my lengthy and still unfinished Wolverine review / rant... You may also notice that the Wolverine "Review" has vanished, I may post it again one day, who knows lol.

Anyway off to do some more stuff... mmmm stuff....

No comments: