Thursday 27 August 2009

Time flies...

Eep! It's been a week since my last post! I was getting so good at posting as well...

Anyway I still have a few things to write about that I haven't gotten around to yet, like the Avatar day footage for example. I am also working on another post that hasn't quite gone right as yet, but I'll be sure to get on that as soon as I can. I have also been spending a fair chunk of time getting some work done on my other blog and website which are more work related. If you fancy checking them out they are linked bellow as well as on my side bar.

I also have a youtube channel now where I have been uploading short films and such that I have done for work. most of it is pretty unexciting, but I do have some projects for work and some more fun things in the pipeline so it is sure to fill up pretty quickly.

oddportfolio.weebly.com

www.youtube.com/user/IamOddzilla

Check them out if you have the time or the inclination. I'll be posting more here soon!

No comments: